Thursday, May 20, 2010

Get er done!!!!!!!!

Ok! So finished the project for architect Linda Tuttle, and was planning to get that project wrapped up and edited for her. I get a phone call on Wednesday a week ago and it is Tracy from Blue Hand Home these guys are great, totally cool, great sense of style and amazing store. Yes, Wilmington is  ok to step outside the box. Anyways, Tracy has this great client that needed my services and quickly. This scares me sometimes but the home was great and the home owner was pleasure to shoot for.I met Lisa and immediately knew what neede to be done. I scouted Thursday created my shot list, booked my assistant and arrived Friday created 10 shots which took all day but went really well. I have production still from the shoot and some finished images.Thanks Arnie, Tracy , and Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment